Adding Multiple Users to Your Salesforce Account
If you are the first user of Ascendix, you are also the Admin for the account. If you would like to bring additional colleagues on board to use Ascendix as well, you will need to add them to your account.
*As a trial customer, you can add 4 other users (total 5, including yourself) during your trial period. Follow the instructions below to add new trial users.
*If you are an existing customer, you will need to submit your request to us in an email, indicating how many users you would like to add. Once the licenses have been ordered through Salesforce, you’ll be able to follow the instructions below to add the new users.
1. Click on the gears icon to expand the “Set Up” menu from the top right of your screen. Select “Set Up Home”.
2. From the left navigation bar, under ADMINISTRATION, expand “Users”, then click on Users below.
3. Click on “New User” button.
4. Enter user’s First Name, Last Name, Email and Username (The Username can be the same as the Email address UNLESS that username is used in another Salesforce instance. Each Username must be unique to each Salesforce instance).
5. User License: Select “Salesforce Platform”. Profile: Select “AscendixRE Standard User."
6. Save the user record. This should send an automated email to your user. They are now ready to log into Salesforce and set their own password.