How important is having and utilizing an automated process flow for a commercial real estate professional? Here at Ascendix we have created and implemented Action Plans within our AscendixRE offering. First, we should start with explaining what an Action Plan is. An Action Plan is similar to a Microsoft Project tool that allows you to collect and schedule processes to be performed by one or more employee in order to complete an objective.
We understand the busy life of a CRE professional. So whether you need to set up a drip marketing plan, lease listing checklist or are acquiring a property; creating an Action Plan will help you streamline the process making your life a tad bit less hectic.
There are 3 stages in order to effectively utilize an Action Plan within your CRM:
- Create a template by entering steps and basic data; such as the length of time in which the Action Plan would be active. Templates only need to be set up one-time and you can create as many templates as you need. The system will populate tasks/reminders that are triggered by the number of days from the day the Action Plan is activated or can be dependent on a certain step being completed.
- The CRM User assigns the employees, contacts, and properties that are associated with that particular Action Plan.
- Begin the Action Plan, thus assigning various tasks within the action plan automatically to the appropriate persons.
The following is an example of how AscendixRE Action Plans can effectively assist a tenant rep on securing a lease for a tenant.
- Schedule a call with the client to learn their requirements and needs (square footage, location, building type, etc.)
- Contact properties or brokers once potential properties are located
- Email the prospective tenant to schedule property tours
- Email proposals for preferred properties
- Schedule a call to negotiate proposals
- Email space planning proposal to landlord
- Call Landlords that have responded
- Email lease contract to client
- Follow up with property management