Can you believe it…it’s almost 2017! 2016 was BIG for Ascendix. We expanded in every way. Product development has been working in overdrive and added to our product portfolio. Existing products have improved tenfold. And our team has more than doubled.
Although we’re going to take time to celebrate, like most companies, we are already planning for next year.
So now that budgets are set, goals have been created and it’s December, many are taking advantage of this time with our team to take initial steps on their CRM and/or Data Quality goals. This includes data management, data services, and professional services.
Here’s a quick checklist of ideas on how to use Ascendix and make yourself look good at the same time!
- Refresh your contacts and company information in your existing database.
- Enrich your database with new intelligence.
- Plan to keep data up-to-date throughout the year with minimal effort.
- Cleanse your data and get rid of duplicates once and for all!
- Gain the ability to find a warm introduction and sell smarter.
- Add DataAmp to streamline the data entry process…because everyone loves data, but no one likes data entry!
- Get consultation for Commercial Real Estate brokerages and brokers. Start narrowing the options and find which solution is best for your team.
- Streamline ability to quickly publish brochures and microsites.
- Tackle and streamline reporting and dashboarding.
- Segment your data to start sending targeted marketing – no more “blasting” everyone in your database.
- Consult to find marketing automation solution that fits your needs.
- Plan ahead for a big project. See how the Ascendix Managed Services team can put your project on a fast track.