Updated on March 23, 2021 Wes Snow (CEO of Ascendix Technologies) and Manuel Stiphout (Founder of DotWood CRM) hosted a Q&A with Chad Lindsey (a VP of Global IT at JLL) discussing how to apply technology in commercial real estate.
In this in-depth video, you can view the full Q&A session with Chad Lindsey. Questions included:
- How long has JLL had an active CRM initiative?
- Can you describe the scale of the implementation?
- Can you describe the key contributors to deciding on Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the platform of choice?
- What drove you to deploying AscendixRE on top of Microsoft CRM?
- What drove you to the decision to move from Dynamics CRM on-premise to online?
- How is AscendixRE helping to overcome the “big data” challenge?
- How did JLL bring “big data” to life with graphics and charts?
- How has JLL tackled the issue of balancing data sharing and security invisibility?
- What has JLL done with integrating data service providers for the system?
Snow also demonstrates AscendixRE for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including a unique broker interface for mobile devices and an integrated marketing tool.
The Lessons Learned segment includes tips from Chad Lindsey, drawn from his experience in implementing CRM at JLL.
Don’t miss the next opportunity to hear Chad Lindsey & Pushpa Gowda speak about their experience! Register for our live webinar event: