Are you a commercial real estate broker, manager, entrepreneur, CEO, or CMO? Then you will definitely be interested in your commercial real estate business success. Join our free webinar ? “Why Salesforce for Commercial Real Estate Companies? Top Tools Review in 2021” on May 18th, 2021 and learn how to leverage their benefits for your brokerage.
The COVID – 19 pandemic has clearly highlighted importance of technology and showed how prepared are businesses for new norms. Digital advances have become more than just nice-to-haves but rather must-haves to keep CRE organizations afloat. Here’s what Saimir Qalliu, SIOR, CFO and Managing Director at Colliers International Indiana said:
“After Covid-19 pandemic, we’ll likely see a spur of innovations in and around our industry, changes that are likely to affect our buildings and how we interact with each other. To succeed, we should have an open mind to new technologies and always be looking out for what is new out there. We should not be afraid to test them.”
And even if you are not an innovative type of mind and would rather focus on working on deals, commercial real estate technologies still come in handy if you want to have more time to think about business development and build more meaningful relationships with your clients.
Who Is Our Salesforce for Commercial Real Estate Webinar for?
Our online event will benefit the following CRE professionals:
- Sale/Tenant Rep
- Landlord Rep
- Investment Sales Broker
- Property Owner/Operator
- Commercial Mortgage Broker
- Property Manager
- Head of Organization with a Large Commercial
Who are looking for the ways to:
- Recall past conversations & interactions quickly and accurately
- Centralize the corporate knowledge of relationships with various constituents
- Have reminders and ticklers for follow up
- Profile and organize tenant requirements for future use in helping with new and renewing leases
- Track ongoing deals separately from prospects and leads so that the appropriate relationships get the right attention at the right time
- Reduce of administrative reporting with tenants by automating lease comp reports, property tour books
- Centralize tracking of lease comps
- Execute structured marketing strategy for staying in touch with tenants over time
- See data in a geographic context for decisions driven by location of property
- Have dynamic property tour books to present and update prospective properties
Or just curious about new technology trends and tools appearing on the market or approaches to optimize your Salesforce platform.
But even if you are new to Salesforce, we’ve prepared compete introductory guides about its ecosystem for beginners:
What Is Salesforce for CRE Webinar Agenda?
On our event dedicated to commercial real estate technology, our top Salesforce and CRE experts in Europe will tell:
Our speakers will share the best use cases of Salesforce platform in CRE landscape and overview of top CRM tools designed specifically for brokers.
Get ready to ask your burning questions on the Q&A session to our presenters & guests:
Wes entered the Duke Long’s Top 150 Commercial Real Estate People list as a recognized commercial real estate technology leader in 2017, 2018, 2019.
He is a frequent guest of podcasts, webinars, and various conferences where he shares his tips and best practices on CRM, modern technologies, and his experience with offshore development.
Toby has 25 years’ experience in IT service delivery & management across the UK and Ireland. He is an experienced technical lead with a demonstrated history of working in professional services, real estate, and media businesses.
Arthur is a Salesforce solution architect with 8 years of experience in platform development and engineering. Now, Artur is also the director of Salesforce practice of European division.
Webinar Key Info:
When? May 18th, 2021
What Time? at 1PM CET
How Long? 1 hour
If you have any questions to us or our speakers, please drop us a line at [email protected]
Check What CRE & PropTech leaders say about Salesforce for CRE capabilities:
- Savills Ireland: Commercial Real Estate Map Search On Top of Salesforce
- Calson Properties: Property Management Automation
- CRESA New York: Custom Commercial Real Estate Database
About Ascendix Technologies
We are a commercial real estate technology veteran with 25-year experience on the CRM market with offices in Dallas, Texas and Kharkiv, Ukraine. Since Ascendix’s founding in 1996, we have helped 200+ companies to implement, develop, and customize CRM systems to automate their business processes.
Moreover, for 25 years Ascendix has developed over 17 ready-to-use CRE software products. Among them are our flagship products on top of Salesforce: AscendixRE & Ascendix Search that have been a commercial success since their launch in 2014 and in 2017.
On top of that, we are a certified Salesforce consulting partner, data architecture and management designer, platform developer, app builder, administrator, and AppExchange partner since 2001.
Already look for commercial real estate specific tools on top of Salesforce or need expert advice on how to tailor your platform for the CRE Tech needs? Book a free demo and discuss your project challenges with us!