While the Salesforce Global Search capabilities are awesome, there is still some functionality that we always wanted that it does not do. We partnered with Scott Adams from SalesPath Corporation to review our newly launched AppExchange app Ascendix Search for Salesforce®.
Ascendix Search simplifies complex Salesforce searches turning any user into an advanced search specialist and makes it easy to do custom searches. We will take a real-life business process and show how to use Ascendix Search to search, filter, bulk edit and export your Salesforce data to Excel.
WHEN: Thursday, December 21
TIME: 2 PM ET /1 PM CT / 11 AM PT
Join us to learn how to:
- Perform single and multi-criteria searches without building list views
- Search across any related objects and do cross object searching
- Map your Salesforce data using geometric shapes
- Quickly edit/bulk edit records in your search results
- Perform actions on multiple records
- Export lists to Excel in a few clicks
- Filter and refine searches by maps and charts
And lots more!
Tips, tricks and a chance to ask questions. Limited spaces available, book now so you don’t miss out.
Simple clicks without coding
* If you are not able to make the live webinar, register and you will receive the recording via email the day after the live webinar. All registered attendees and absentees receive the recording.
Scott Adams, SalesPath
Scott Adams is a founder of SalesPath, the leading certified Salesforce CRM consulting firm in the Pacific Northwest for small and medium-sized companies. He started SalesPath in 1997 after working for several large software companies. Since then SalesPath has assisted over 400 Salesforce customers across the Pacific Northwest region and beyond.
Wes Snow, Ascendix Technologies
Wes Snow is a co-founder and President of Ascendix Technologies based in Dallas, Texas. Ascendix has evolved over the years from a CRM VAR (Value Added Reseller) to a developer of applications specific to the commercial real estate sector and for Salesforce platform.