Join us in San Antonio on June 9th during Realcomm to hear Wes Snow and a panel of industry experts as part of the Real Estate Automation 3.0 track. NextGen Lease Management: In-house vs. Industry Platform will review all sides of automation for commercial real estate. Here is the session description:
“One of the last holdouts in commercial real estate automation have been lease management. Managing space and the deal flow/pipeline have been a hot topic for a number of years. Some firms are even making significant investments in integrating this functionality with CRMs, such as Salesforce. In the last year and a half, new companies have come into the industry with cloud-based, deal tracking, and space management solutions that allow for collaboration at multiple levels. This exciting session will present all sides of the story and allow for a candid discussion and debate on this very important topic. Anyone involved in or considering lease and space automation will not want to miss this session!
While in San Antonio let’s meet up and review the new Ascendix including:
- Addition of Salesforce to Ascendix suite.
- Continued evolution of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
- Is Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM best for me?
- The xRE Composer marketing publication tool. Let’s capitalize on your centralized data and images by adding Composer. By simply dragging and dropping information stored in CRM you can create brochures and microsites to market your assets with professional collateral.
- InsideView partnership. With InsideView you gain access to an extensive data set that comes from 30,000 data sources. Right from CRM you can quickly add or append information that can assist with prospecting, research and more. This helps answer the question “Where does the data come from?” We are the only CRM for CRE that has this partnership.
Additionally, any information you get from their database is yours to keep! Our prospects and leaders in the CRE space that have seen this have been very impressed.
The evolution of our products along with our extensive knowledge of the commercial real estate vertical provides us with a perspective that venture capital funded teams don’t have. We can see around corners that others can’t which will save you time and money.