Our team is working constantly to improve on all of our solutions, but today we will focus on the first release update for xRE Foundations for Salesforce. As a reminder, xRE Foundations is the initial Salesforce offering from Ascendix Technologies. Using 10+ years Commercial Real Estate vertical solutions experience we are now giving brokers and professionals the option of which platform their individual or team needs or even prefers to work on.
This allows us to move into the role of trusted advisor since we provide more choice than any other provider in the CRE for CRM space.
The 1.1 updates to xRE Foundations include:
- We have introduced Close Deal functionality which allows a deal to be converted into a Lease or Sale record. This automatically creates sale or deal history and/or moves you into the lease phase of the life cycle.
- The Property Image viewer has been enhanced to allow for the adding/deleting of images directly from the pop-up window vs. going to the Salesforce attachments facility. Again, it’s about finding ways to be efficient and user-friendly.
- Ad-hoc lists have been implemented for all major objects. This allows you to create and modify lists in all major objects. For example, instead of searching by area code and making a list you can pick and choose items and create a list based on personal preference. This has been a part of our offering on the other platform and is an example of how our knowledge base accumulated over 10+ years will allow us to go farther faster on Salesforce.
- Connections are now available in the Salesforce1 mobile client so you can access or associate records quickly.
- We now have the ability to plot multiple properties on a map. Then you can zoom in or out or get the street view through Google.
- We’ve included a set of standard required commercial real estate reports. These are query based using the customizations of AscendixRE. We created these based on a history of highly requested reports by users over the years.
As with every update we made required performance enhancements and fixed any existing bugs. This is standard with the update of any solution in any industry as new features are added and improvements to existing ones are made.
If you haven’t had a chance to see xRE Foundations please contact us today for a demonstration and free 30-day trial. You can read user reviews by clicking here. In addition, our new product xRE Composer will be able to integrate with Foundations so you can use your CRM information to create brochures and interactive microsites quickly.