A Mortgage Lending Company from the United States hired Ascendix to get rid of multiple Excel sheets and move their team to a custom-built Salesforce where the majority of essential business processes were automated.
A commercial mortgage lending company from the United States hired Ascendix to replace a collection of existing systems like CRM software, online form builder, mortgage loan origination and processing software, and a host of custom-built Excel tools with new ones within the Salesforce platform.
Also, a new Salesforce-based financial application should have automated all department workflows from qualifying a lead, processing, underwriting, and loan servicing, including calculations, business rules, and security models.
The system had to unify all the separate functions under a single system and unify business process.
We developed the following features for a financial services application:
- Simplification of lead capture, escalation, and the assignment process
- Automated underwriting engine that qualifies the borrower and executes high-quality calculations for loan processes
- Loan submission checklist that serves as a document management tool
- Borrower portal where a borrower can access their loan application and upload documents
- Document generation tool with all the required pre-populated data
- Credit report checker to run credit reports
- Underwriting checklist to configure questions for loan programs, including the approval process
- Email and support automation process
- Custom security model
Also, we integrated the following tools:
- Cloud Maven Credit Checker (Credit Reporting Service)
- Google Drive
- Google Email
- Formstack Documents (Document Automation and Generation Tool)
And we used the following technologies:
- Salesforce toolset
- Lightning Web Component
- Aura Framework