Ascendix Search Installation
Ascendix Search is a Salesforce appexchange app which means that you'll need to go to AppExchange to get it installed.
Make sure you have Admin rights to be able to install Ascendix Search.
1. Go to Ascendix Search AppExchange listing.
2. Sign in into your Salesforce. To sign in, select the Log In from the top right of the page.
3. Once you are signed in, select the green Get It Now button.
4. Choose the environment you want to install Ascendix Search into. We recommend always installing apps in a Sandbox so you can test them.
5. Confirm Installation Details, agree to the Salesforce terms and conditions, and click the Confirm and Install button. You’ll be forwarded to the Salesforce login page and will need to re-enter your credentials to proceed.
6. You are almost done! Now, decide if you want to grant access to Admins only, install for all Users or for specific profiles. You can configure it later. You may receive a message indicating the package is taking a long time to install, just click Done.
7. That’s it! Check your inbox to see an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now it is time to configure Ascendix Search as you wish, decide what objects you want to search for, locate on a map and other details. Find the detailed instructions on Ascendix Search configuring in our Admin Guides.
Having troubles? Contact our support and we'll help you!