Northern Crain Realty faced challenges with capturing and organizing leads within their system, as well as following up with them right until the company undertook a business-changing decision to migrate to AscendixRE.
Northern Crain Realty is a full-service commercial and residential real estate brokerage headquartered in Fort Worth, TX. The brokerage works with third party clients and provides all types of representation: landlord, tenant, buyer, and seller representation. Additionally, Northern Crane Realty provides property management services to landlords.
At some point, the company realized that their processes around capturing and organizing leads within their system, as well as following up with them, were not effective enough, right until they undertook a business-changing decision to migrate to AscendixRE.
We sat down with Will Northern, Partner and Broker at Northern Crain Realty, to discuss the CRM adoption challenges they faced and the value CRM implementation brought to their company.
Scope of Work We Delivered to Northern Crain
As the company was just embarking on using AscendixRE CRM, all tasks were focused on facilitating this process. In total, we:
- Implemented an automation to transfer data fields upon conversion from Inquiry to Contact;
- Implemented an automation to show exclusive inquiries based on property listings;
- Customized Composer templates for listing activities;
- Conducted importing training sessions: our consultants assisted in training sessions on how to map fields and use our multi-tab spreadsheets;
- Presented how to collect and import Inquiries, Contacts, and Accounts within AscendixRE org.