Updated on July 16, 2020 Last week, our CEO Wes Snow took part in the Salesforce Demo Jam ‘Sales Apps’ and explained how Ascendix Search can boost the efficiency of salespeople who use Salesforce. And even if you are not in sales, watch this video to see how our app can change the way you use Salesforce.
We are happy to share this demo with you so you can get a quick overview of Ascendix Search app now.
Quick Facts About Ascendix Search
Pricing: $15/mo/user, you can have as many users as you need
Free trial: 30-days, 🚀 start your trial now
Available: both for Salesforce Classic and Lightning
Rating on AppExchange: 5 Stars!
Difficulty level: novice Salesforce users
Who needs Ascendix Search:
- you need to create list views on a regular basis
- you want to be able to create more granular searches (e.g., using related objects, more searching criteria)
- you want to locate your Salesforce data on maps
- you are looking for an easy way to export your data to Excel
- you want to be able to mass edit records
- you want to log calls, notes, events in bulk
- you want to get insights from your data using charts
- you want to simplify the way you work with Salesforce
Not sure if you need Ascendix Search? 👉 Try it. It’s free during the first 30 days so you won’t lose anything.