On June 2nd, Ascendix hosted a webinar to review the new Salesforce Lightning UI and to review Data Amp, Ascendix Data Services’ new tool. The feedback from attendees was very positive and clients are now working to move from Salesforce Classic to Lightning. Prospects attending the meeting were intrigued by the streamlined and simple UI and are excited about the new options.
You can watch Wes Snow present Lightning within xRE Enterprise, our top-tier AscendixRE for Salesforce. Salesforce Lightning is also available on xRE Foundations. It’s important to note that if a user prefers Salesforce Classic they can stay in that environment, or they can switch back and forth.
Data Amp was also demonstrated in Salesforce Lightning. It was noted that Data Amp can work with ANY Salesforce instance, whether it’s AscendixRE, a CRM for commercial real estate, or CRMs for other industries. If you want to review the Data Amp portion of the webinar, skip to the 9:30 mark in the video.
The following was also reviewed during this webinar:
- New Navigation Menu
- Creating List Views
- Activity Timeline
- Enhanced Notes
- Global Actions / Composer Windows
- Inquiry Tracking
- Stacking Plans
- Quick Search
- Multi-Family Functionality
At our next webinar (date TBD), we will review the Summer ’16 releases and how they will present in AscendixRE for Salesforce. Features are subject to change per Salesforce and could include additional options not listed below.
The following is per Salesforce release:
1. Associating Contacts with Multiple Accounts. We all have that relationship with a contact who seems to have his/her hands in many entities and need a clean way to track those relationships. Soon you will be able to!
2. Integration w/ Office 365 or Gmail as your email server. Streamline email correspondence by letting your sales reps send their Salesforce email through their Gmail or Office 365 accounts. Because the messages come through Gmail or Office 365, you’ll see improved deliverability and open rates. Your users can also see the emails they’ve sent in their Gmail or Office 365 Sent Items folder. This feature is available in Lightning Experience only.
3. Customizable Home Page. You asked for it, and we’ve delivered! Use the Lightning App Builder to create custom Home pages that appear for different profiles in your org. Display and organize useful components, and assign different pages to different types of users. You can even create and edit pages for leads, contacts, and other types of records! This feature is available in Lightning Experience only.
4. Microsoft Integration: Sync and Work Between Microsoft Systems and Salesforce. Keep your sales reps’ contacts and events in sync between Microsoft® Exchange-based email and Salesforce without requiring reps to install and maintain software.
Interested in AscendixRE for Salesforce? Become a client by December 6th, 2016 and you will receive 500 free data credits for Data Amp. If you refer a new client you will receive 250 additional data credits and a $50 Gift Card, the equivalent to one month of xRE Foundations.